We have provided this choice board for our middle school students to reinforce their learning from this school year. Click through this Google Slides presentation to see all the online activities that are accessible by any of our middle grades students.
May 11- May 22 packets for each grade and school are linked below: (scroll to the bottom of this page for previous packets)
Lowndes Middle, Pine Grove Middle, and Hahira Middle have encouraged their students and staff to log 500 minutes reading while we are out.
Make sure you check out @pgmvikings, @lowndesmiddle, and @hahiramiddle on Twitter and @pgmvikings and @hahiramiddleon Instagram to see what fun students and staff are having reading! You can follow all the reading fun on hashtag #LCSReads.
Simple instructions for helping students access Google Classroom from home:
1. Open up a Google Chrome window
2. Navigate to classroom.google.com
3. Click the Blue "Sign In" in the top right corner, use the drop down to choose "Google Classroom"
4. Use their full school email to sign in for example (email@example.com)
5. Enter their password
6. They will see the Google Classroom if they are a member
7. If the student has not joined the Classroom yet, they can at this point, click the plus sign in the top right corner to add the Class code
April 27- May 8
Packets from April 13-24
Packets from March 23- April 5