Low Cost Internet
https://mediacomc2c.com/ or call (855) 904-2225
Internet for $9.25/month (plus taxes). Any family who qualifies for the C2C program will have the fee waived at least until May 15th, 2020.
Who is eligible for Mediacom Connect-2-Compete?
Your household may qualify if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Live in a community (or area) where Mediacom offers internet service (we can check to see which addresses are located along our extensive broadband network)
- Have at least one child who qualifies for free or reduced-price school lunch through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Have NOT subscribed to Mediacom internet service in the past 90 days
- Do not have an outstanding Mediacom bill or unreturned equipment.*
For eligible limited-income households
$10/mo plus tax for speeds 5-10Mbps. $5/mo plus tax for speeds 768Kbps – 3Mbps
In response to the public health crisis, Access from AT&T is temporarily:
- Offering two months of free service to new Access customers who order by April 30, 2020. $5/mo or $10/mo thereafter, depending on your speed.
- Expanding eligibility based on income and to households participating in National School Lunch Program/Head Start
- Waiving all home internet data overage fees
Windstream applies a $9.25 monthly credit to their charges for Internet. Persons must apply first through the Lifeline National Verifier https://www.lifelinesupport.org/national-verifier/ and obtain an Approval Code Application ID (Q#). The person then fills out a Lifeline Information Form with Windstream to have the $9.25 monthly credit applied to their service.