If Kindergarten and First Grade parents are interested in having home access to Waterford, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive access. It is important that you include the following information in the email: school, child's name, child's teacher's name, and grade. For more information about Waterford home connect see the handout linked here.
Elementary students can access ABCmouse temporarily using the link and code provided on this handout. This is not a district supported program, so if you encounter issues please reach out to ABCmouse support for help.
Packets for PreK through 5th Grade for May 11 - May 22 (scroll to the bottom of this page for previous packets)
Simple instructions for helping students access Google Classroom from home:
1. Open up a Google Chrome window
2. Navigate to classroom.google.com
3. Click the Blue "Sign In" in the top right corner, use the drop down to choose "Google Classroom"
4. Use their full school email to sign in for example (email@example.com)
5. Enter their password
6. They will see the Google Classroom if they are a member
7. If the student has not joined the Classroom yet, they can at this point, click the plus sign in the top right corner to add the Class code
Packets from April 27- May 8
Packets from April 13-April 24:
Packets from April 13-April 24
Packets from March 23- April 3
Kindergarten Packet (if wanting to print only)
First Grade Packet (if wanting to print only)
Second Grade Packet (if wanting to print only)
Third Grade Learning Packet (if wanting to print only)
Fourth Grade Learning Packet (if wanting to print only)
Fifth Grade Learning Packet (if wanting to print only)